The mission of the Bicycle Collective is to promote cycling as an effective and sustainable form of transportation and as a cornerstone of a cleaner, healthier, and safer society. The Collective provides refurbished bicycles and educational programs to the community, focusing on children and lower income households.
Become a Member
What membership gets you at all three shop locations:
- Unlimited shop time (without a membership hourly fees may apply)
- 10% Discount on new and used parts
What you support:
- Helps fund our charitable programs: Goodwill bikes, kids bike giveaways, earn-a-bike classes, and job training programs are supported by our membership program.
- For every membership purchased in December, we give a membership to someone in need!
- Builds a community around active transportation - the more people ride bikes, the more we’ll see our streets become bike friendly.
Click here to sign up: Membership Sign Up